Política de envío
Shipping and Delivery
For in-stock items, we will ship your order within one business day unless we need to contact you to process your order. In the rare case that we sell out of an item you have purchased; we will do our best to help you find a replacement. We may need to contact you if your order is flagged by our payment processing system, especially for international orders, so please make you provide correct contact information.
Delivery estimates depend on the shipping address and method you selected. Below you will find a list of the shipping options we offer. Our warehouse is in Florida, so the closer you are to us, the quicker you will receive your package, especially for ground shipments.
UPS offers Guaranteed Delivery Dates and reliable tracking. UPS delivers to street addresses only, not PO boxes, and only on weekdays. Order cut off time: 12pm EST.
- UPS Ground: 1-6 business days within the continental US.
- UPS 3 Day Select: 1-3 business days within the continental US.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 1-2 business days within the US including Alaska and Hawaii.
- UPS Next Day Air: Next business day.
U.S Postal Service (USPS) - Domestic/U.S. Options
The USPS delivers on Saturdays and they are generally cheaper for lighter weight packages. Hawaii, Alaska and outlying territories can take up to 1-2 weeks longer that the estimated ship-date. Order cut off time: 12pm EST.
- USPS First Class: Ground option for lightweight packages that takes 2-5 business days.
- USPS Priority Mail: Air option that takes 2-3 business days (not guaranteed).
US Postal Service - International Options
Delivery estimates for International shipments vary for every country. Tracking packages is limited, and there are often customs delays. Order cut off time: 12pm EST. Shipping methods for International orders include:
- USPS 1st Class International: For lighter weight packages; lowest-cost/slowest option.
- USPS Priority International: Takes 6-10 business days.
- USPS Express International: Takes 3-5 business days.
We only ship internationally with the USPS. Shipping times vary greatly depending on the country you live in and therefore the shipping estimates we offer are less reliable than they are for the Continental U.S. You may also be required to pay a customs tax fee in your country. This fee is not charged by us, it is charged by your country. If you are concerned about the customs tax, please check with your country's postal system to determine how it may impact you.
Countries Where We Ship
We ship internationally to most major countries. When placing your order, please check the country drop down box. If your country is listed, then we can ship to you. If your country is not listed, then chances are we do not normally ship there